How to search for products?
Search for products by entering the product name or keyword into the Search Bar at the top of any page. Try to enter a general description. The more keywords you use, the fewer products you will get on the results page. When you find a product you’re interested in, click the product name or the product image for more details.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on the shipping method (air, sea, or land) and product weight/volume. Different shipping companies have different rates, so it’s best to check and compare, which is the most affordable and economical. For more details on how shipping costs are calculated, please contact us directly.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
3. How often should I wash my wig?
Wash at least once a week or a few times wearing with cold water. Wash more often when the weather is more hot.
Keep your wig clean and safely stored away to help your wig last longer.
4. How long can your wigs last?
One year and above with proper care and store safely.
Wig hair is real human hair, just like your own hair, bleaching, dying, heating, perming your hair will affect the times you use. Get proper wig
Read the Top 7 Common Mistakes that Wig Beginners Would Make to help to make your wig last longer.
5. What hair products do you recommend to wash and care for your wig?
Just use the products you like and with less chemical composition. Buy the shampoo and conditioner with the price you think it’s acceptable and you feel like it’s okay about the smell.
More information about washing and caring your wig, please read here: https://www.ridaax.com/blog/how-to-wash-a-wig.html
6. How to avoid tangling?
First of all, keep your wig hair clean! Wash at least once a week with warm water.
Second, always use a hair conditioner when washing your wig
7. Can I get a wig exactly like the product picture or like the YouTube or Instagram girl wearing from your company?
As we’re offering different hair length, density, color, and some even different hair texture options for each hairstyle, so the finished wig may feel like a little different as the product pictures show, but they must have the same haircut or hair curls.
For bob wigs, we style on a head mannequin, you might need to alter a little after putting on your own head because of different head sizes.
For wavy wigs, the waves need to maintain after washing.
8. Can I customize my hair color?
Of course, you can.
And please kindly understand that the colors will look different when in different light shades. We cannot customize colors exactly like the pictures you provided.
9. Can I bleach the knots by myself?
We don’t recommend you to bleach the knots by yourself. An incorrect way to bleach the knots will fragile your hair and cause terrible hair loss. An alternative way to bleach the knots is by applying some foundation to the inside lace part.
10. Can I dye the black hair wig to another hair color by myself?
As we all know, natural black and #613 hair colors are recommended to our customers who want to dye the hair by themselves.
But, if you want to dye natural black to another bright color, you need to first bleach the hair to remove the melanin, an incorrect way to bleaching your hair will cause hair damage, especially the natural black Remy hair, so we highly recommend you to go to a local hair salon for help
11. What are the processes of making a full lace wig?
1. Make a Swiss lace wig cap according to the size you asked.
2. Prepare the hair with the length you requested.
3. Bleach or dye the hair to the color you ordered.
4. Hand ties the hair to the wig.
5. Style the wig to the finished look.
12. What is the difference between the normal lace (Korean Lace) and the HD lace (Swiss Lace)? And what’s the difference between the transparent lace and the HD lace?
The key point we wearing a wig is to make it look as natural as possible. The HD lace is a kind of lace that looks more delicate and transparent and looks more invisible when wearing it. We use top Swiss lace as HD lace.
Can you easily find the lace in the left picture?
HD lace, as we mentioned above, is one kind of lace material with the characters that look more delicate and invisible when wearing, and softer than normal lace.
13. Are your wigs truly pre-plucked?
Yes, all our wigs are truly pre-plucked.
14. Do your wigs come with bleached knots?
Not all of our wigs come with bleached knots. Except for the wigs with a fake scalp cap. You can ask to bleach the knots by leaving us a message when placing your order.
15. Do your wigs come with baby hairs?
No, but most of our wigs come with baby hairs.
16. How many inches does your lace front wigs go up to?
We have lace front wigs with different parting inches, including affordable 3 inches, moderate 4 inches, and deep 6 inches lace parting.
17. Do you price your lace front wigs based on length? And what’s the longest length of your wigs?
Length is the main factor that affects a wig’s price, but not the only one. Other factors including hair density, cap construction types and so on.
The longest length we can provide is 30inches.
18. Are the lace wigs 100% human hair?
We sell both 100% human hair guaranteed and synthetic wigs. The kind of hair used is always indicated on the wigs.
19. How many combs are on the lace front wig? Do your lace wigs come with an elastic band?
There’re three combs on the lace front wig. And a free elastic band will be included in your wig package.
20. What are your methods of wig securing?
For this question, please kindly read this article: Lace Wig Cap Construction Types, where we list all the cap types we can offer, and different cap types have different securing methods.
In a word, lace cap without combs needs to glue the hairline to secure the wig, glueless caps have 3 combs and an adjustable strap sewed inside to help secure your wigs.
21. Are your wigs big head friendly?
We have three capsize options, petite (21.75″ circumference), average (22.25″ circumference) and large (22.75″ circumference).
If you want an even larger size, we can customize the wig with your custom size.